Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Diet Begins


My best friend in the world is getting married! She has started the Bride Diet and to support her and to finally get myself back down to my ideal weight, I have started the Maid of Honor Diet! I am giving myself until my birthday, in six months, to lose the extra 25 pounds. I know I can do this! I signed up today on www.my-calorie-counter.com. I already added in what I plan to have for dinner and easily did it under my calorie goal. This is hopefully going to be easier than I thought! Now I just need to motivate myself to exercise. That's the part I hate. I think I may do some yoga while the little one is asleep.

1 comment:

Reviva Weddings said...

Good luck we are all routing for you! Thank you for joining my blog, I am always thrilled that others find it inspiring :)!