Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back From Vacation! So much to do!


We have made it back from Disneyland! Had an absolute BLAST! I returned to have received photos from our past two photoshoots. I have gotten some of them posted but am still working on getting the rest up. Also working on scheduling another photoshoot to get a bunch more photos. I have so much to do at this start of the new year. 2009 promises to be amazing though not without plenty of hard work. Time to get started!

Things to accomplish in high hopes of improving my sales and becoming a SUCCESS!
#1 Completely reorganize my work space and keep it that way!
#2 Replace all my old pictures with fantastic, jaw-dropping new ones!
#3 Create tons of new inventory!
#4 Have a booth at a craft show at least every 2 months!
#5 Sell at least 50 items on Etsy by the end of the year!
#6 Complete a huge holiday collection in time for 2009!
#7 Have fun while doing it all!

My hopes are high! My dream will come true! And I will enjoy every minute of it!

No comments: