Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Disneyland, Christmas, & Winter!


So it is only 11 days away! We are heading off to Disneyland for the week of the New Year! I can't wait! We have been planning this practically since we got back from Disneyland last year. We haven't been for a full week since we were kids. If only we were leaving today. Unfortunately, there is still so much to do. Christmas comes first. Luckily all the shopping is done. Just need to wrap everything and bake about a million cookies. Fun to be had by all! Yippee!

Oh yeah, the sandbox at work (I'm a nanny, by the way) froze last night. There was water in it from the rain the pas few days. This morning it was frozen. Madelyn (the little girl I tale care of) got to take her My Little Ponys out to ice skate. I wish I got a picture. Well perhaps it will happen again tonight. Oh I guess to some of you, this isn't all that exciting but being in California, this is not a common accurance.

No comments: