Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Making New Friends!

So I just discovered the joys of the Critiques forum on Etsy.com. I heard from Timothy Adams blog (http://timothyadamdesigns.blogspot.com/) that this was a great resource to get your name out there and basically advertise for your etsy site. It is! Amazing and I absolutely recommend everyone to go there and keep the posts alive. I haven't had any new sales yet. I just discovered this yesterday. But I have had lots of new views and quite a few people have added me as a favorite. Hopefully the sales will soon be following. But anyways, besides it being a great advertising resource, it is a great way to make new friends! I met a ton of great new people and saw a bunch of stuff I want to buy. Check it out:

Etsy
Buy Handmade
TheTestOfTime

No comments: